[blindreplay] YSI Plugin news

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 09:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

I was the one who told brian about this. He did the beta scripts
for the YSI plugin.

Still testing them.

below is Brian's message to the PC Audio list:

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 18:29:15 +0100
From: "Brian Hartgen" <
brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: YouSendIt plug-in for Replay A V
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <
pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

A PC Audio list member wrote to me and ask whether I could
script around the
plug-in
for the YouSendIt utility.  This allows you to record programmes
and
immediately have them Emailed to someone else.

I have now done this.  When the sign in screen gains focus, the
virtual
cursor gets activated so you can create a YouSendIt account or
sign into
your own.  Within the programme properties dialog, when you are
asked for
the email addresses to send the recordings to and to add an
optional message
the virtual cursor again is automatically activated.

There is an issue relating to the licence agreement, where the
buttons are
not accessible.  This can be easily scripted for, but now I have
accepted it
I cannot see the screen so will probably need to install onto a
second
computer to do that.

The rest of the Replay programme looks extremely accessible with
no
scripting required, but if anyone thinks of anything else before
I share
this file please let me know.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: