[blindreplay] YSI Plugin Jaws scripts Available

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:18:51 -0700 (PDT)

Note: From Petro: Try the scripts at your own risk. They work as
me and Brian tested them on the YSI plugin. Applian Tech has no
invlolvement in this.

To uninstall the scripts you go to Start> All Programs > YSI
Scripts Folder and choose he shortcut Uninstall.

As usual install the scripts with no programs running except for
your antivirus program.

 From:
"Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Add to Address Book Add to Address Book
Add Mobile Alert
To:
"Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
Re: Your last message to PC-Audio list about the YSI installer
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 18:54:19 +0100
table end

OK absolutely no problem. Here is the message.

Hi

As the subject line suggests, the scripts for the YouSendIt
plug-in for the
A V Replay program have been freely published.  Shortly I will
create some
kind of page for them on my site, but the direct URL to download
the
installer is
www.hartgen.org/YouSendItreplay.exe

The installer is programmed to detect JAWS versions of 7.0
through to 9.0 at
the moment to cater for 9.0 when it is released later this year.
 As was
pointed out on this list, version 6.20 does not work well with
Replay A V
and since these scripts are designed to meet a specific purpose
I have not
been concerned about that.

The functionality offered by the scripts is quite automatic as
follows:

1. When confronted with the licence agreement screen, ALT+A
equals accept
licence agreement, ALT+D equals decline licence agreement, ALT+V
equals view
licence agreement.  I did  not put hotkey help in here because
the tutor
message voice prompts you with this guidance automatically.

2. When focused upon the "sign in" or any other YouSendIt
screen, the
virtual cursor is automatically activated and you are advised of
this. From
this point just use the application as if it was a web page.

3. Insert Q gives you the scripts version number.

That's all, but at least for jaws users this plug-in is now
accessible.

Brian Hartgen