[blindreplay] Re: Window-Eyes & dialog box tabs

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 08:48:20 -0400

Petro,

I see what you mean now about hidden tabs.  Yes, from time to time I have
run across programs where one can not actually tab into the tab controls.
When such a case arises, you have to use your mouse cursor to find the tab
controls, and left click on the tab you want.  You control the mouse cursor
with the numpad on your keyboard.

Unfortunately, WE does not read the name of the tab you are in when issuing
the read window title command.  I think this is a great idea though.

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx