[blindreplay] Re: Window-Eyes & dialog box tabs

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:50:27 -0400

Petro,

Not sure what you mean by hidden tabs.  If I go into the properties for a
scheduled recording for example, none of those tabs are hidden.  Usually,
you can shift tab to get to the tab controls and then right or left arrow to
go across the tabs until you get to the one you want.  Another way is the
Windows shortcut key to switch tabs which is control tab.

To read the title of a window, use shift control t.

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx