[blindreplay] Re: What's all in the download of Replay Capture Suite?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:42:55 -0800 (PST)

Bob
If your existing Applian prodcts are working fine I would not use the backup
CD. Just install the applications you do not have there by going to Applian's
website and download them to your hard drive then run each one at a time and
enter the new product code you got from the suite purchase. I think the only
program you need to install is Replay Media Catcher because the other ones you
already have installed there. Just my opinion here. You and Applian have the
product keys saved so if something was to happen you will get all your old keys
and all in one suite product key. I do not know how the CD disc backup works.
Never used one so I do not know what's involved. Ask Leslie please to help you
more on this.