[blindreplay] What's all in the download of Replay Capture Suite?

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:49:44 -0800

Hi Petro.
I bought the whole suite of replay products this week(replacing my  Replay
Converter, Replay music, Replay AV8.
I have always been bewildered by all the  names of the different programs.
But I used the download link for The
Replay Capture Suite.

Now I have Replay A V 8, Replay Converter, and Replay  Radio.
But where is Replay Media Catcher and Replay Splitter?
These names drive me up a wall.
Shouldn't I have RMC included in Replay A V 8?
When I look at the downloads on the applian  site, I find  more names than I
find in my  download of The Replay Capture Suite.
(one would think everything would be in the suite.)    What am I missing?
 Can I  call you  to run down my Desk top and determine what is going on?
 Thank you,