[blindreplay] What replaces Replay A/V 7.x?

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:35:27 -0800

Until last spring I was using Replay A/V 7.32 on an XP computer. Now that I've switched over to a new laptop running Windows 7 I find Replay A/V no longer works. I only used the program for detecting the hidden URL of an audio file I could open & listen to on the internet. Then, I would use that detected link to then download the audio file through Replay A/V.

So, if any, what current Applian program works in a similar way?
Thanks,
Jeff