[blindreplay] Weird labels

  • From: "Robin G Plitt" <Plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:59:33 -0400

HI All,

I know this may not be the perfect list for this question, but I've seen that Support Techs read the list and may be aware of my situation.

One of my podcasts is producing weird labels. If I right click on the file, the description cjomes up as a series of "boxes" instead of the numbers and letters of the name,album,and artists.

I've ssen this only on podcasts from one site so far. I have chosen to give specific tags for thie shows where I've seen the problem, but they seem to have worked untill today.

Could this be some kind of fluke related to the site, or is there a fix within Replay AV.

Thanks,
Robin
PS, I think I removed the tags on one podcast with no improvement, but I'm doing a specific test not to see if it is a problem with the tags I create.