[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:38:50 -0400 (EDT)

Petro

Shoutcast streams work fine in Replay AV; I record a couple of stations
each weekend -- WXPR, Rhinelander, WI; and WNWI, Oak Lawn, IL -- and I get
flawless recordings.
Robin was asking about Live 365 which is a bit more complicated as it
requires a sign-in/registration which might be a bit more tricky for
Replay to handle.
I have even gotten Replay to handle a SurferPlayer station which initially
I couldn't do.
The software is truly powerful and flexible.
The Replay Media Guide should be viewed as a resource but not a limiting
one as, even if the Guide disappeared tomorrow, RePlay av can function on
its own.