[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:30:01 -0700

Mike,

The interesting thing about that link is that I could access the station by
pasting and opening it within the main open dialog of IE, but it didn't work
when directly accessed from My Favorites.  I was so glad to get it I just
went the long way around and never mentioned it on Blindtech.  I always
wondered why it wouldn't open as a Favorite.  I still enjoy the station.

I have never looked for Music Of Your Life on Replay, but it will be
interesting to see if it can be found, or if that link does work.

Pam