[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: "Robin G Plitt" <Plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:29:39 -0400

MIke,

Actually, in most cases I can find a working URL, both with the Replay UrL finder and through other means.

My reason for providing a list would be to share the resources, so that each person could benefit from the entire list and wouldn't have to tread the same ground as others already have.

Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>