[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:07:48 -0700

Mike,

Are the urls you see on databases such as Vtuner and Radio Time the same, or
slightly modified  ones as you would find by going to the websites?  I'm
thinking back to my inability to locate a Music Of Your Life link on their
site, but finding one with your help on Vtuner.com.

Another trick is to find a website, either by googling or seeing or hearing
it advertised, then going to your favorites list and adding it that way.  Of
course I couldn't do that when I looked for MOYL, which is why I'm asking
the question.