[blindreplay] Re: Using Replay Media Capture to turn protected Windows Media books into mp3

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:53:13 -0800 (PST)

Why not buy Replay Media Catcher and try it. You have 30 money back guarantee
with Applain Technologies. Are these DRM files on the web or can you download
them to your hard drive. I know this is from the various libraries arount the
USA. as for making the output recording faster I have not seen such. I know as
it happened to me. If Replay Media Catcher is running and you download files it
will capture them for you.