[blindreplay] Using Replay AV in conjunction with BBC Iplayer

  • From: M F Mason <mfmason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:37:28 +0000

Hello,

I am new to this list so I apologise if the situation which I have been experiencing has already been discussed.

Until recently (up to several weeks ago) I was able to use Replay AV (wwith the url finder facility) in conjunction with BBC Iplayer to download programmes of interest from BBC Radio 4.
Unfortunately over the last week or so this no longer worksfor me.

Any information to help me understand what has happened and what I might try to solve my problem would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Mike.