[blindreplay] Re: Upgrading, which program to choose?

  • From: gentle lion <gentlelion123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 23:19:53 +0300

hi cath, thank you very much. i have been using computer for a year i hope
that we can help each other. i use jaws 10. and i like media programs very
much so if you have any download links i will be grateful if you send me
them. also i'd like to contact with you through skype or yahoo here's my
contact on skype "master.zaki"

waiting for your reply

zaki