[blindreplay] Re: Upgrading, which program to choose?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:06:10 -0400

Hi

The Replay AV 8.81 interface is still the same. The location where you put your backed up schedule8.dat file has changed though. I am sure others can tell you how its done when you get the new version of Replay AV 8. Below are 2 sites to use to better understand what's best for you.

http://www.applian.com/Podcasts/applian-info.html

http://www.applian.com/support-blind.php

Read the tips I have there on the blind info site.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>