[blindreplay] Upgrading, which program to choose?

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:54:17 +0100

So far I've been using Replay AV 8.52C which has been fine but today
it stops responding whenever I try to record anything.  I restarted my
computer which made no difference and the only change to my system
since last time I recorded was I've installed Emusic Manager but if
that's the problem I don't want to uninstall it.

So I've decided to upgrade and see if that makes any difference.

Looking at the website I'm not sure which program to go for now.
Whether Replay AV or Replay Media Catcher or possibly Replay Music.  I
mainly use it for capturing radio, but occasionally used it to capture
streaming music from websites.  This has worked but maybe it would be
easier with another program?

The other question is - will I notice any major differences between my
version of Replay AV and the newest one if I get that program?  Is it
still really accessible and easy to use?  How is the accessibility of
the other programs?

If anybody has any comments I'd be happy to hear about them before I
buy the new program.