[blindreplay] URLs and the ctrl+v

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 19:03:14 -0400

When copying URLs type addresses do they have to be the direct link of the
media or can they be just the URL address which contains the media on its
page in order to use the ctrl+v? Say I copy 5 website URLs addresses to the
clipboard then paste in my text editor and save it as a text file. I then
open this text file, chooses ctrl+a 'copy all' and making sure each URL
address is on its own line then do the ctrl+c to copy all. Go to the RMC6
file list 'list box for JAWS users' and does a ctrl+v will it work even
though these URL addresses are not the direct audio / video source but just
the website containing the media.