[blindreplay] Re: URLs

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:44:35 -0500

Mine is not the most recent, but it is only a year or two old. I ran the link again from the message to which I'm replying and it worked. Your windows media link works fine so I guess it isn't worth investing much concern in not getting the real audio stream. I believe there is even a stream intended for winamp and related players, but never checked this out so can't say if it works. As for the reader, your WMP stream works well and previously I didn't know the reader had a streaming link. Of course it's been a long while since I looked for one. The dial up for WJCT is really problematic. I never gave it much attention until I got DSL. It was just too unreliable. Ron Denis