[blindreplay] Re: URL from replay 9

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:59:46 -0700

Oops.  It looks like I replied instead of forwarding.

Still, if customers are having specific issues with the software, please let us
know.  We pride ourselves on good customer service, and that includes being
responsive to the needs of our customers.  Obviously, we have been supporting
this particular community for quite some time.

As Petro mentioned in a separate thread, the latest version of Replay Radio 9
is available.  It now includes the ability to split long recordings into
smaller pieces - a feature which has been requested by many customers.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.