[blindreplay] Re: URL from replay 9

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:10:13 -0400

Just a suggestion. Why not invest in an external hard drive? They are plug n
play.

Press your applications keyboard key or shift+F10 on each entry in your
listview and you will see the URL for each entry. Copy each URL that is
shown in the URL field with CTRL+C. Open your text editor like NotePad and
paste each URL with CTRL+V. With JAWS you can add to your clipboard using
insert+Windows logo+C. This will save you time. Simply use insert+Windows
logo key +C to copy each URL then paste into your text editor. You may want
to add the start and end recording times for each of your copied URLs that
you have pasted into your text editor.