[blindreplay] Turning off progress bar in Replay Music 2.51

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 23:16:11 -0800

 Hi Petro.
I still like version ( 2.51.) of Replay Music.  After a re-install, I lost
the settings that prevented  Jaws from saying   % of this % &%%% of that all
the time while recording etc.
Can you tell me again how to turn off the progress bar in Replay Music 2.51?
You'd think I would remember,  but ... well,
it's been a  while.  loll.
Thanks for your help.
I would love to get ver 2.51 up and running again with it's superior
recognition ability.  I've had  less than satisfactory performance on song
recognition lately.
When last we corresponded, your computer was on the fritz.
'hope things are running smoothly for you in   testing-land.
Bob C.