[blindreplay] Re: Trouble with Telecorder

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:04:49 -0500

Run Telecorder program and then run Skype program and you should see something
in the listbox view. In my experience you should see the Telecorder or
Callburner app in this listbox with text saying enabled or disabled. Please
read the Telecorder help section for exact details if they are there on the
website.