[blindreplay] Re: Trouble with Telecorder

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:34:57 -0500

I am using Skype 4.+ here. Run Skype program, do alt - t for the tools menu
bar, choose options, press your end keyboard key to go to the end of the list
of options, press your up arrow key until you hear 'advanced' item, use your
tab key to go inside the property/settings, as you press your tab key a few
times you will hear 'manage other programs with Skype' link, press enter key on
this link.