[blindreplay] Re: Trouble With A Recording

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 03:26:26 -0800 (PST)

Just my opinion. The drop connections are from WMKV side. They
could be using some kind of DRM. If you don't midn doing this:

Use Audio output recording method on WMKV and see if you still
get the dropped stream connections from WMKV. If you do then you
know its 99 percent from WMKV's side.

The other thing is your bufffering level within Windows Media
Player can be adjusted.

Petro