[blindreplay] Re: Tips: .rm to .mp3 format

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:34:22 -0800 (PST)

Then go to "convert audio" or "convert video" button and choose the convert
format like 128 kbps in the listview list, chose start conversions job button
or do alt+c which is keyboard shortcut.

How many of you are using Real Alternative application with JAWS or WE?

--- On Wed, 12/10/08, Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>