[blindreplay] Tips: .rm to .mp3 format

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:27:01 -0800 (PST)

This is if you are having trouble converting your .rm files to .mp3. From the
developer.

With regards to converting RM files in Replay A/V, first try converting the
RM files in Replay Converter using the "Troubleshoot" feature.  If that
doesn't work, try uninstalling all versions of Real Player on your computer
and then installing Real Alternative before converting those RM files in
Replay Converter using the "Troubleshoot" feature.

Petro saids:
In the beginning the troubleshoot feature was not accessible but with my help
explaining this to Applain the developer made it accessible. You run Replay
Converter 3.2 program, add your files you are having an issue with, go to the
listview box where your files are listed, arrow down to a file name in the
listview, press your applications key, choose troubleshoot.

Let's vote Replay Converter as one of the best products for 2008. Is the
contest open yet for this? Please send me the URL for this contest.