[blindreplay] Re: Time Problems

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 23:07:55 -0400

Hi
I am sure Dr. Wilson will respond soon to this as I have no clue. Not sure if
its because you change your system time causing the conversion issues. Double
check each of your shows saved settings near the bottom of the scheduler screen
and see if you hear the 'no conversion settings'. It's two shift+tabs from the
ok button. Are you using the global conversion setting? If you are see what is
its settings.