[blindreplay] Re: The new Replay Converter 3.0 beta how to use

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 20:51:09 -0600

I was wondering about getting a prompt for a new version. Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: G.W. Cox <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 8:56 PM
Sorry. I am too used to getting NPR's song of the day.

Go to the web page, do a links list and press the
apostrophe key ' and enter
on that link which is the song 'Canary.' What I did
was catch it with RMC
and got a file that read 20080805_sotd_canary_678CAEA2

When I tried to play it with WMP, it came out bad. Since I
didn't recognize
an extension, I tried to convert it with RC. That failed. I
did convert it
with another program.