[blindreplay] Re: The new Replay Converter 3.0 beta how to use

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

I went to your NPR page but what did you record/capture on that website? From
what I understand you use Replay Media Catcher 3 beta to capture the NPr site
and then tried to use Replay Converter 3 beta to convert the files you got from
RMC 3 right. Please explain in more detail so I can test this too.