[blindreplay] The new Freeccorder Toolbar 3 Sound Recorder

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 07:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

This new Freecorder Toolbar 3 is useable with the JAWS 8 screen
reader. I was given the opportunity to beta test this program by
Applian Technologies. In some places you have to use your
cursor. In these parts they were designed by 3rd party
developers but the program does work.

If you have the enhanced sound driver on your system Applian
advises you to uninstall it. I was to do so.

I have done 13 podcasts on the FCT3 program already.

I will add them to my blog page at:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

and to my Podcast feed at:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/PetrosPodcasts

The above are only my experiences with FCT3 and it is up to you
to try the program or not.

Hopefully someone can write scripts for the buttons that appear
within your browser. Right now you have to use your cursor to
access these buttons. Record, Play, Settings. If there is a
easieer way to access these while in PC cursor mode with JAWS
please let us know.