[blindreplay] The Super Bowl Its America's Game

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 07:35:13 -0800 (PST)

Ok I like the Giants and the 13 1/2 points. I even like them
straight up. They have won 3 straight NFL road games. I don't
look at the Pats record. The Giants defense is going to surprise
many. I like the big running back Jacobs. I see rookie wide
receiver Steve Smith doing something special in this game. This
is a LIVE DOG barking the mighty New Yourk Giants.

We all got our reasons.