[blindreplay] The Mute Volume Checkbox

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 09:04:10 -0500

Healthy New Year to all members!
My experience only.
With Replay Radio 9 and Replay Media Catcher 5 when setting up a scheduled
'future' recording within the schedule window screen you will notice this
checkbox labeled as 'Mute Volume' and if you choose this checkbox 'enable
this checkbox' and tabs a few times to choose the ok button you will lose
your screen reader's speech output as it is global and not application
specific as in this case with RR9 and RMC5 applications. So if you have get
out of trouble assistance do not mess around with this mute volume checkbox.
My get out of trouble assistance is me and my USB headset and I have JAWS