[blindreplay] Thanks Re: For Chris - Replay Media Catcher

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:51:41 +0100

Hi all.
Many many thanks for all your help. It is greatly appreciated. I am so glad to see a mainstream company that cares about its users, even visually impaired ones! Very few are like this, so it's a nice change.
Thanks once again. I look forward to the update very soon.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 28/05/2011 01:06, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:
Response from Applian on Replay Media Catcher and issue Chris was having
is below.

Hi Petro -

This bug with the question marks in the YouTube file names is being
fixed in the latest update, due shortly.

Thanks for forwarding.