[blindreplay] Testing A New Radio Recorder for Accessibility?

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 11:17:43 -0700

Hi All -

Here's an out of the blue request for you.  (and long over due)

I  am looking for a few testers - perhaps 4 - to test a radio recorder that one
of our developers has come up with.
Could you get back to me and let me know if you'd be interested?  We are
specifically interested in how it does from an accessibility standpoint.  And
it's overall functionality.

You can write me directly at leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx.  And can you let me know what
sort of screen reader you are using?

I hope you are all enjoying day 2 of summer.
:)

Thanks so much
Leslie