[blindreplay] Re: Testers needed with Applian Paypal Order form

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:03:34 -0800 (PST)

Rick
Did you press the ENTER key on "Buy With Paypal" button?" You
will not get charged but will be taken to a Paypal page with a
log in.

Does it take you to the Paypal log in screen with username and
password?

JAWS 9 sees both the "Buy Now" on the first page and does see
the "Buy With Paypal" button on the second page too.

Let us know. You are using Window Eyes.

Thank you.

https://applian.securesites.com/order_paypal.php?pkg=RARN&referral=