[blindreplay] Re: Testers needed with Applian Paypal Order form

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:23:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rick
I sure hope Leslie is forwarding all this to the webmaster. Oh
my. Looks like Window Eyes wins here. With Windows Eyes you are
able to find this Buy with Paypal button in alternate cursor
mode and left click it. You hear the Buy with Paypal text in
that mode. With JAWS 9 I cannot find the "Buy with Paypal"
button "text when in route jaws to virtual cursor mode. I made
sure the browser was maximized. The button is invisible in that
mode. I also tried the invisible cursor mode too with no luck.
By now no one is reading this. But wait... Using my experience
with the YouSendIt plug in issue I figured it out!!! But others
are not going to find out how to do it.

1. Route jaws to virtual cursor
2. Use navigation keyboard keys to locate the text "click to pay
with Paypal:"
3. Place cursor on the ":" on that text in step #2
4. Press right arrow key 3 times to move over 3 spaces over from
the ":"
The reason is the "Buy With Paypal button is invisible. It's an
image anyway.
5. Jaws left mouse click on that invisible spot.

I am now taken to the Paypal page at:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=htczFuCJztUycVh2CbXW23pHJnnZA3N8gbAEp9mL9UMacVMeRlA9bsB4aj4&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f3893a48c4ade7e5f0b07bad3416f38800131c8a42c7569b8

The link maybe broken.

The link may become invalid. Expires and secure type.
Oh my goodness. Looks like I will put it in my blog. Not sure if
anyone reads it though.

Thank you.
Petro

https://applian.securesites.com/order_paypal.php?pkg=RARN&referral=