[blindreplay] TV Card Info for RAV 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:23:52 -0800 (PST)

To recap I plan sometime in March to add a PCI TV capture card
to see if I can record DirecTV satellite tv service using Replay
AV 8. This is the information I have so far.

I plan to use composite RCA connection. Good enough for me.

I have information that in order for Replay AV 8 to work and to
record with your TV capture card that you ONLY install the
DRIVERS for your card. Otherwise it will not work.

So this means I will install the TV Capture card and just the
drivers for the card. I will not install the software that comes
along with the card.

I cannot guarantee you if this will work. If all goes well I
will do some podcasts on this.