[blindreplay] Re: TALKING BOOKS?

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 20:22:12 -0400

I believe the best way to do the recording is setting replay to lin-in and running a line from your talking book player to the computer. I might experiment with separating files after XX seconds of silence to place each side in a different file and maybe set break files after XX minus 3. Alternatively, one could set the recording time for about 90 minutes and that would easily hold a track from the typical cassette. There are other variations one could try, but this is a place to begin. rD