[blindreplay] Re: TALKING BOOKS?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 15:34:46 -0700 (PDT)

Just connect a 1/8 inch jack from your source's output and the
other end of this cable to the line-in 1/8 inch jack to your
sound card.

Just to be sure. Good practice here. Go to your Sounds & Audio
Devices in Control Panel. Choose Audio tab. Choose Recording
Volume button. Choose line-in checkbox. and set slider volume
control. Do a ALT+F4, do a ok button.

Open Replay AV 8. There is more than 1 way to do this. Basically
tell Replay AV 8 to record using line-in.