[blindreplay] Re: TALKING BOOKS?

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:59:52 -0500

Yah, don't I know what you mean by that! :)
I never have enough time to listen to them all, but enough time to record them. :) Maybe when I retire? :)

Curt

At 06:11 AM 5/21/2007, you wrote:
I'll try the lower bitrate in Audacdity. Working with 22k went pretty well BTW.

Now all I need is a way to slow time to be able to listen to all the books, podcasts and ball games I've recorded.:>
Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>