[blindreplay] Re: System Tray

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:25:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hap
You should see Replay AV 8 in your system tray after starting/running Replay AV
8 application. Minimize the application and look at your system tray. It should
be there. When you exit Replay AV 8 application the RAV icon disappears in your
system tray area. Personal preference here, I do not have RAV 8 automatically
startup when PC boots up. If your looking for this then run RAV then do alt+f,
choose settings, locate the output tab page and check mark the checkbox to
start/run when PC boots up, choose ok.