[blindreplay] System Access To Go

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

System Access To Go was released last night and I want all of
you to know about it. It's the first of its kind and
revolutionary. I call it the Web 2.0 screen reader. You need no
software to have synthesized speech output come off your
computer. Now you can go to a friend's house or a internet cafe
overseas and get your computer to talk for you. You install
nothing.

I will let you guys know how well it works with Replay AV
software soon. Have any of you tried it? Let us know.

If you have a screen reader already running on your computer you
must turn off your screen reader. Then go to start menu with
windows key and then R for the Run dialog box. Type in the
address:

www.satogo.com

 Follow the announcements there.

To turn off System Access use insert+F4.

Make sure you have a keyboard hotkey for your screen reader to
start it back up.