[blindreplay] Re: Sutable RM streaming service

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:14:39 -0700 (PDT)

Can you be more spedific? This maybe happening to you. Everytime
you upgrade your Winap player it used break the Replay Music
gracenote service. This service is what names your song tracks
for you via the internet.

Back then Applian told me to completely uninstall Replay Music
software and reinstall Replay Music software.

I was told to not install over the top of existing version of
Replay Music.

So everytime you got a new version of Winamp player it broke the
Replay Music gracenote service. And RM stopped naming the tracks
for you with artist names and song titles.

I am not sure if this is still the case or if it has been fixed
since that time it happened to me.