[blindreplay] Re: Splitting with Replay AV 8.52

  • From: "hap holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:34:48 -0500

Sure, makes sense, Petro. I thought I had checked that box but perhaps not. I'll try again; thanks for the feedback. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>

From: hap holly <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindreplay] Splitting with Replay AV 8.52
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009, 9:37 PM

Previously I have had no trouble
splitting files every hour by
typing in the number 60 in the appropriate edit field on
the splitting tab.
Unfortunately, however, my adding a show today resulted in
Replay splitting the
file every 60 seconds! I uninstalled and reinstalled AV
8.52 in hopes that would
solve the splitting issue. Any thoughts?

Hap Holly, KC9RP
Founder Producer, RAIN Report
http://www.therainreport.com
mailto:hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx