[blindreplay] Re: Some Questions After My First Scheduled Recording

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 13:38:13 -0800 (PST)

It's the best software application I have ever used - Replay AV
and a great company.

Listen to the podcast I did on the URL finder. Read the user
guide on the URL finder. The URL finder will find the hidden -
embedded URL address for you. You can then add this hidden URL
to Replay AV 8 properties.

All this takes time to learn. Practice and review the menus -
menu bar.

Tip:
Use space bar.

Petro