[blindreplay] Re: Some Questions After My First Scheduled Recording

  • From: "pamdrake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 13:13:18 -0800

Thanks, Petro.  I'll try this next time.

I figured the process to be similar to that of recording on a vcr.  I guess
I never knew a warning message would appear on the vcr.  I'd just press the
timer button when I wanted to end a recording.  <smile>  This is all the
more reason I was impressed with the ability of the player to protect
against a prematurely-aborted recording.

I am really enjoying this program and am sure I'll be able to record at
least most of the programs I want.  It's those embedded streams which may be
a problem, but I'll sure try.

Pam