[blindreplay] Re: Software Updates

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:41:34 -0700

Got it.  That  is what I'll do.
Thanks Petro.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 12:39 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Software Updates

The developer told me to uninstall Replay Music 3.35 first and then to
reboot the computer and then to install Replay Music 3.40. During the
install for Replay Music 3.40 at the end you will be asked to "launch now"
or "exit" please choose the exit button. Reboot your computer and then
finally run Replay Music 3.40. This version is 3.40 not 4.0 as you said.
Also this version uses new recognition to identify your songs that you
record. Be aware its not perfect when it name tracks for you. You may see
alot of "not recognized" tracks.