[blindreplay] Re: Sirius Multiple Stations Stream Capture Part Two

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 23:14:55 -0500 (EST)

Mat

Once you get the hang of RAV, it's a simple program to use.  RAV follows
conventional Windows menu structures and style.
Petro's podcasts can walk you through a lot of things; and the user guide,
found on the Help menu, is well done.
For those who just want a simple program, RAV can do the job.  For those
of us who want more, RAV too can do the job.
Initially, to be candid, I wasn't impressed with RAV.  As I got into the
program, once I paid the registration fee, I began to see its power and
flexibility; its ability to handle a variety of streams for both recording
and listening.
And its hidden golden nugget is the url finder which is a handy way to
often decipher urls otherwise difficult, or impossible, to uncover.
For many folks, this alone would be worth the price of admission even if
you didn't use the recorder and tuner.
And what nice about the tuner is that you can quickly switch from station
to station even if the media types involved are radically different.