[blindreplay] Re: Silver Light

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:55:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi
Thank you. If you can please tell me more about the menus / on
screen for the VMate. When you say off screen are you saying
there are no submenus?

Question:
It is not necessary to connect the VMate to USB 2.0 if one has a
card reader already right?

What is your VMate model number?

When you insert the card into the VMate does it take you to the
folders and files library immediately or you have to use the
menus? Will pressing the play button start the playback of the
multimedia file?

Grab a microphone and make a podcast if you have the time.

Thank you very much.
Petro